Shipping Policy (Canada and USA)
Domestic vs International Shipments
This Shipping Policy applies to shipping addresses within Canada and the United States only.
How and When Parcels are Shipped and Delivered
- Parcels are shipped directly to the shipping address you have provided.
- Once the order's payment has been processed, the order information is submitted to our warehouse. Orders are then reviewed and processed (packaged, labelled, and transferred to the courier).
- Once the order has been transferred to the courier, the customer will receive an email including an updated delivery estimate.
- Tracking information will be sent to the customer (to the email address they provided) as soon as it becomes available.
- Multiple items may be shipped separately due to package size or availability and may arrive at different times.
"How much does shipping cost?"
Shipping is free.
"Where do you ship from?"
- Parcels ship from either Pennsylvania, California, Ontario, or British Columbia. Our software automatically scans courier rates from each warehouse and ships it from the location with the best rates and with product in inventory.
- Orders to Canadian addresses always ship from Canada.
- Orders to US addresses always ship from the USA.
"What if I require special shipping arrangements?"
Please contact us at email@example.com.
"My order has already shipped - can I change it?"
- Once an order has been submitted to the warehouse, we are often unable to make changes to it.
- Once an order has been transferred to the courier, we are unable to make changes to it.
- Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
"Something has gone wrong with my order - what do I do next?"
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help!
"My package arrived damaged - what do I do next?"
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help! Please include photos of your damaged parcel so that we can help you more quickly.
"What happens if I entered the wrong shipping address when placing my order?"
- You are responsible for entering your correct shipping address when placing your order.
- Please double-check your shipping address before you submit your order. If you complete your order using an email address that you do not check regularly or do not have access to (eg. email@example.com), you are still responsible for verifying that you entered the correct shipping address while completing your order.
- If your billing address and shipping address are not the same, please confirm that you have entered each address correctly.
- Shipping costs from orders with an incorrectly entered shipping address, if any, are the responsibility of the customer.
- If an order is shipped to an incorrectly entered shipping address and then returned to our warehouse, we will provide a refund on the product minus the shipping costs, if requested.
- If you see a problem with the shipping address on your order, please contact us as quickly as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-494-5205) and we will do our best to help!
"What if I paid using PayPal and the address in my PayPal account was different than my desired shipping address?"
- Please note that when you complete your order using PayPal, the shipping address you entered within the pH Structured Silver checkout may be overwritten with the address in your PayPal account. It is essential that you confirm the shipping address on for your order AFTER you have paid with PayPal.
- If your order gets processed with PayPal and you see that your order's shipping address is not correct, please contact us as quickly as possible (email@example.com, or call 1-800-494-5205) and we will do our best to help! Please see the question "What Happens If I Entered The Wrong Shipping Address When Placing My Order?" for additional information on orders submitted with incorrect shipping information.
- Alternately, if you would like to pay with PayPal and you have not yet completed your order, please update the address within your PayPal account to your current shipping address.
Returns and Refunds
Please see our Returns and Refunds page for more information.